NIDD is the only meeting dedicated to neuroimmunological drug development, with a focus on neurodegeneration. It has been designed to help scientists and business leaders from the most innovative and active organizations in this space to overcome the challenges faced during their neuroimmunological research.
Delegates attending the summit are actively seeking support of service providers specializing in neuroinflammation and neuroimmunology to help them:
- Improve disease recapitulation with neuroimmunological preclinical model innovations
- Discover the latest neuroinflammatory biomarker technologies available
- Accelerate pre-clinical research with translatable in vitro and in vivo models of neuroinflammation
- Streamline and optimize trial design
- Identify novel, innovative approaches for delivering targeted therapeutics safely and efficiently across the blood-brain barrier
Become a Partner to:
- Demonstrate how and why you’re the first choice service provider for neuroimmunology drug development
- Improve your understanding of the neuroimmunology landscape to identify the right connections to make
- Showcase your neuroimmunology expertise and establish your credibilityas a research partner for neuroinflammatory research
- Network with new clients and create new relationshipsvia our speed networking, personal introductions and our multiple industry wide touch points
- Utilize the current opinions of drug development partnerships to build rapport and create valuable relationships
- Position yourself as a market leaderwhile the space is in its infancy by aligning your brand with the first summit dedicated to neuroimmunological drug development
For more information on how you can be involved, please email email@example.com.